At SFPM Consulting, your return on investment (ROI) for your food safety program is our top priority. We work directly with our clients to ensure that they create and maintain programs, policies, and procedures that align them with food safety standards and set them up for certifications, process improvement, ROI and overall success.
If you’re on the lookout for a high-quality food safety management system consultant, look no further. Here, you’ll find that we not only have the knowledge, but we apply that knowledge towards our client’s interest.
Whether you’re a new small business or a thriving enterprise, it’s important to have a food safety consultant – and a good one, that you can rely on. Having a consultant on your team can prove to be an invaluable asset.
A food safety consultant consults and coaches you on handling the technical food safety, regulatory requirements and helps you meet customer expectations.
At SFPM Consulting, we also help to build and advise you on how to incorporate process improvement and ROI for your food safety management system, which we find is the most rewarding part of a functional food safety system.
These equal to improvement on overall business performance, minimize food recalls, mitigate costs, and increase customer protection.
When you hire a food safety consultant, you’re hiring a partner who will assist you in driving overall business success. Therefore, it’s extremely important that you are hiring a food safety consultant partner that is
“Our food safety consultant team is experienced at building food safety management systems from scratch, maintaining and revamping the program, to meet our client’s goal. “
Check out our case studies here
We are experienced in
- Delivering gap assessment
- Generate ROI from Food Safety Management System
- Food Safety Plan Development
- Meeting local CFIA and FSMA regulations
- Employee Training and Coaching
Some of our accreditation
- Registered SQF Consultant
- Qualified SQF Practitioner
- Certified Food Scientist
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Process Control Qualified Individuals (for FSMA)
When you are looking for a food safety consultant, you are essentially looking for a trusted partner that will be with you when you need them the most. At SFPM Consulting, we are committed to delivering the best customer experience, that means
- Our client intake is based on our capacity.
- Our client would always know the expected timeline for the project
- Our goals are to train our client well enough so that they can run the program as best as we could
- Our work is built on process improvement (to maximize ROI) from the very first project.
- We are dedicated to helping our trusted clients in the event of emergencies so you are not left hanging when you need us the most
We look for partnerships with our clients, to bring the most out of our consulting services. You’re not just keeping things safe throughout your operations – you’re investing in a food brand.
A GAP analysis is an analysis that we perform to assess your food safety management system. It is very similar to SWOT analysis, to find strength, weakness, opportunities and threats for your food safety system (and potentially your food brand).
The end results of your GAP Analysis will include a compliance plan, which will eventually lead you to your certification. This plan will apply various steps and strategies to satisfy any gaps identified during the inspection.
Upon the completion of your analysis, you will quickly be able to measure the size and scope of your situation.
Take advantage of BC Post Farm Food Safety Programs offers up to CAD 20,000 fundings for food businesses to
- Identify and document food safety risks through a gap-assessment or pre-audit
- Implement Food Safety Activities;
- Get food safety improvement services
- Upgrade your facility and equipment
- Achieve a third-party HACCP based Audit
Learn more here