The fundamental of the SQF program is that you meet the SQF code by DOING what you say you would do & DOCUMENT what you did. Two words: DO and DOCUMENT.
- Globally Recognized Food Safety Certification:
Being a GFSI recognized certification scheme, that means SQF is globally recognized whether you are selling your food to North America, Asia, Africa or Europe. SQF system is also on-par with BRC, AIB, FSSC 22000 etc.
- Widely recognized in North America
- Simple, Flexible and Easy to Customized:
SQF code only indicates the requirements but does not dictate how the requirement need to be met. It is result-oriented and can be customized to each food facility’s processes.
- Built-In Process to meet Local Regulatory and Customer Requirements
SQF program takes into account local regulatory and customer requirements and is shown to comply with meeting most of FSMA requirements
- SQF Code and Guidance Documents
One of the perks of SQF programs are the code and guidance documents are available for free online.