Food Safety Program is one of the key elements in sustaining your food business. Food safety program and systems must be in placed to maintain the health and well-being of your customers and to meet local (and country of sale) food safety regulations. The most common food safety programs are built upon Good Manufacturing Practices and Pre-requisite Programs. These programs are then used to build a risk based analysis called Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
Today, consumers demand beyond a simple HACCP program. Wide spread of Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSI) recognized certification such as SQF, BRC and FSSC 22000 are highly demanded, as part of 3rd party certification.
Some of my portfolio include
- Development of Food Safety and Sanitation Program
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Pre-requisite Program
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Improvement and Maintenance of Food Safety and Sanitation Program
- Development of Food Fraud and Food Defense program
- Transitioning from HACCP program to GFSI scheme certifications
And many more.
As your food business progressed, it is important to look at how processes can be optimized to do the following:
- Increase process speed by removing non-value added processes or steps
- Eliminate waste
However, to the above while meeting food safety regulations can be challenging. That is when we can help analyze and improve your processes.
Few of the business solutions that I have worked on:
- Website Development
- Social Media Management for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Product Photography