I am a Registered SQF Consultant and a Certified Food Scientist. I graduated from the University of British Columbia with a major in Food Science and minor in Commerce. I have helped numerous food businesses obtain their food business licenses and passed food safety audits.
My goals are to help food businesses build strong food branding through food safety programs. Essentially, see food safety programs as ways to optimize business operations and cost reductions.
During my free time, I enjoy hiking and landscape photography. Recently, I have also been trying to learn food photography and portraits. You will also find me relaxing over at the beach.
- Certified SQF Consultant
- Certified Food Scientist
- Post Grad. in Quality Management system
- BSc Food Science with minor in Commerce
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt)
- Advanced HACCP
Food Products that I have worked with:
- Bakery products (Bread, cakes and desserts)
- Confectionery (Chocolate)
- Fruit juices
- Meat products
- Repackaging of dried fruits and nuts
- Commissary kitchen
- Soy products